Our fleet of air-conditioned busses cover the main trunk and feeder routes. Specific bus route will depend on the demand and will be determined at the beginning of each academic year.CBSE School in Mathura reserves the right to fix\change bus routes as may be necessary from time to time. We also try to allocate the requested stop points as far as possible and practicable. The exact stop timing will be communicated before classes begin for the new academic session. The school strictly disallows the use of self driven vehicles by students for the purpose of commuting to and from the school.
- Under no circumstances students are allowed to go behind or under the buses parked in the school campus. Students are also not allowed to sit in parked buses during school hours.
- A student using the school bus is expected to be at the bus stop at least five minutes before the scheduled arrival of the bus. The student has to be on the correct side of the arriving bus.
- Students are issued two identity cards (student’s copy and parent’s copy) The student’s copy should be worn by the student before boarding the bus and should be worn at all times till the completion of the return journey.
- Students are allowed to use only their allotted bus and bus stop. No change will be allowed without prior permission of the school in writing.
- Buses will not wait for latecomers.
- If a student misses his/her allotted bus, he/she should not try to board any other bus. Then it is the responsibility of the parents to drop their wards at school. Such students may however, return by their allotted bus.
- No student should come near the door of the bus until it comes to a complete halt. The front door of the bus is the only authorised entrance and exit.
- No student should travel standing on the footboard.
- Students must not move around in the bus when it is in motion.
- Students must not put any part of their body outside the bus during commutation. They should not put their hands out even for waiving.
- The consumption of edibles and drinks is not permitted in the bus.