School Leaving Certificate
Rules regarding issue of school leaving certificate:
- Application for school leaving certificate should be submitted at least 15 days in advance.
- School leaving certificate will be issued only after all the dues are cleared for the quarter during which school leaving certificate is being issued.
- It is mandatory to pay the tuition fee/transport fee after academic session has started even through the student has not reported for the new session/ has not applied for the school leaving certificate.
- Annual charges are payable annually at the beginning of the academic session and it is not refundable i.e. any midterm withdrawal of student requires full payment of annual charges.
- Any fee paid for one student is not adjustable with other student.
- Any disputes are subject to Mathura Jurisdiction only.